Monday, December 25, 2017

Have Yourself a Sexy Winter Holiday - Day 3 Excerpt 1 - Kay Blake


Christmas cookies are so much more than every day cookies. They’re frosted with sprinkles or full of decadent chocolate goodness. Kay Blake has an excerpt for us that is just like a Christmas cookie, sweet and sinful.

Winter’s Gift
(A Short Story)
By Kay Blake

Get Your Copy Now

First grade teacher Mel had her share of heartache. After being heartbroken two years prior she had become accustomed to being alone, especially on the holidays. Mel’s best friend Jo convinces her to take a weekend trip to the ski lodge before Christmas.

Scott is a firefighter who is the type of guy that doesn’t like to settle down. He was in a desperate need of a vacation after facing self-doubts on the job.

Accepting an invitation from a good friend, he meets Mel and there is attraction between the two right away.

With Mel being afraid of heartbreak and Scott never having been in serious relationships, will these two be able to see past their own demons, or will they both walk away with nothing?

An excerpt to make you lick your lips.

Mel grimaced, the corners of her mouth tightening.

“I can put a little ice on it.”

“I’m fine, Scott. No worries,” she said softly.

She looked stunning. Her eyes were bright, her pouty lips ready, I needed her.

“Scott?”

“Yes?” I asked, looking at her.

She reached out, cupped my face with her hands, and pulled me towards her until our lips were pressed together. I was taken aback for a moment, but I recovered quickly, and I kissed her back. Everything I’d been feeling since the first time I laid eyes on her came bubbling to the surface. She had me seeing stars. I stopped and pulled away from her. Shit, what was I going to do now?

“What’s wrong? Why did you stop?” she asked.

“Are you sure you want to do this, Mel?”

She looked perplexed. “I thought you said you wanted to make love to me, Scott.” Uncertainty laced her tone. It sounded sexy.

“I did. I do. I really like you, Mel. More than I thought I would. I don’t want to hurt you. Your leg…” I was making excuses. She wanted me just as badly as I wanted her.

“And that’s a problem, why? If you’re worried about my leg. It will be fine. It’s just a bruise, right?”

“I’m not used to feeling like this.” Most girls were nothing more than a quick fling, and I let them go. Relationships equaled broken promises for me. Just like my dad with my mother. Mel had my head in another place. She was vulnerable. She needed protecting. I wanted to be the one to do that. I wanted to make sure she wouldn’t hurt like she did when she was in that relationship with the guy who never mentioned he was married.

“So why not do something about it?”

She kissed me again, pulling me on top of her. I hungrily devoured her lips, and all felt right with the world. There was no possible way that I could feel everything that I was feeling, but I was. I never felt anything remotely like what I was feeling for Mel. My walls were coming down.

I placed small kisses all over her neck. Moving to her breasts, she let out a small sigh. I kept my kisses slow. I wanted to tease her. I wanted her to beg for me. She kept her gaze on me, her lips trembling.


Eying me with a look of hunger, she let me pull the shirt over her head. Wanting to satisfy her every need, I lifted her up gently so I could unclasp her bra. Her breasts spilled out, and I was momentarily dazed. Perfect round mountains of flesh. I greedily placed my mouth on them. Sucking and biting softly on her nipples. She gave tiny moans and writhed against me. I caressed each nipple as my tongue licked eagerly around them. No, I was no longer playing fair.

Get Your Copy Now

No comments: