Monday, December 18, 2017

Breathe You and My Sexy Playlist By: Kay Blake

Many authors have different methods that they use when they write or ways that helps them get to the next chapter. Something that I found to be quite helpful to me is to find songs that relates to a chapter, or a part of the story. A character of mine can do the same, and a song will pop I  my head.

In my story Breathe You, my hero Mason and my heroine Bree is a couple who are married already, but lost their way as time went on. So these songs helped me get to tell their story and I wanted to share them with you.


112- Cupid
Aaliyah- The One I Gave My Heart To
AZ Yet- Last Night
Boys to Men- I’ll Make Love to You
Jhene Aiko- Breathe You
KC and Jo Jo- All My Life
Mariah Carey- I Still Believe
Pat Benatar- Love is Battlefield
Shai- If I Ever Fall In Love
Tina Turner- What’s Love Got to Do with It?
Toni Braxton- Breathe Again
Toni Braxton- Un-break My Heart
Whitney Houston- I will always Love You

Until Next Time,

Kay 
xoxo

No comments: