Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Ain’t a friendship, sweetheart. This here’s love, and it’s fucking forever.Only 2 more days until it releases... pre-order True, Deep and Forever: Part 1 NOW before the price goes up!



True, Deep and Forever: Part 1
Book 5 of The Dark and Damaged Hearts

ONLY 2 more days!

Pre-order NOW 

One marriage ... a second chance at love

Eight years ago their love was instantaneous, all-consuming and intense. Garret Banks had to have Amy Shaw the moment he met her, and no one thought the flame would ever go out.


Now, they have everything they’ve ever wanted: great careers, a beautiful baby, and a rock-solid marriage. Or do they? Garret’s high-stress architectural job is taking its toll. Amy's predicaments would be hilarious if they didn't make her want to cry. And to make matters worse, her ex is back in the picture, demanding answers about the wild passion she left behind — answers she isn’t willing to give. 


Garret and Amy grab quick, dirty sex while they can, but in between mommy wars, annoying in-laws, sleep deprivation and fears of betrayal, their marriage is put to the test time and time again. Once they were sure love conquers all, but how far can one marriage bend before it snaps?




So now what?” I asked as we lay back in bed all tangled up in each other. His head was on my belly, and I was running my hands lightly up his spine.
“I dunno,” he replied nonchalantly, his own hand drawing provocative circles on my bare thigh. He kissed the small heart tattoo on my hip. “I’m not hungry. We just had a huge breakfast.”
“Yeah, me either,” I sighed, closing my eyes and leaning back against the headboard. “This is nice. We could just do this all day.”
I felt him smile against my stomach. His hand traveled up my thigh, wended its way across my pelvis and down between my legs. My belly stirred as I instinctively parted my thighs for his wandering hand.
“I might need some time to build up the troops again. I’m not twenty-one anymore,” he said, shifting down the bed so that he was now, once again, face first in my bush. “But I could eat you out all damn day.”
“Oh, Mr. Banks,” I sighed, sinking down into the covers and closing my eyes, “I think this is the beginning of a very beautiful friendship.

“Ain’t a friendship, sweetheart,” he replied after a delicious lick to my clit. “This here’s love, and it’s fucking forever.”



ONLY 2 more days until release!



Enter here to win a copy of Sex, Heat and Hunger: Part 1




No comments: