Wednesday, October 4, 2017

NSFW! This dirty, dirty excerpt from Quick & Dirty should not be read in public.




Coming November 7th in the Sultry Nights Boxed Set
Pre-order NOW
22 books for 


Humiliated and angry Parker Ryan is ready to erase every last trace of her ex from her mind, body, and soul. Of course she can be adventurous. Exciting. Sexy. No matter what he said. She needs an exorcism, and Tate McAllister and the island of Moorea in Tahiti are just the man and place to do it. Tate is perfect for the job: billionaire resort owner, scuba instructor, philanthropist and, let’s face it, sex god. So maybe the affair isn’t the wisest move when she has to write her damn feature piece and review the hotel, but if he’s ready and willing to wow her in and out of the bedroom for the next ten days, the fling will be worth it. Parker can get the job done and have Tate fulfill all her fantasies, and she won’t, repeat won’t fall in love with the man. Even if every part of her wants to.


Excerpt

His grin was impish and stirred something so primal, so savage inside me I had to resist the sudden urge to grab his ears and ram his face back between my legs and smother him with my pussy.
“Oh, I think you’re far dirtier than you let on. We just have to peel back the stiff layers of prude to get at your sweet, soft, corrupt little core.” He hummed thoughtfully. “Well, best start fulfilling those fantasies, hmm?” His fingers found the strings of my bikini bottoms, and in seconds I was laid bare and open for him, my pussy lips swollen and glistening with my arousal from his earlier attention.
I reached behind me and untied my top, tossing it next to the other scrap of material. My breasts tumbled out, and my nipples hardened to stiff peaks, red and desperate for his touch, for his teeth, for his tongue.
Quickly Tate removed his shorts, and a second later, his erection was bobbing hard and happy in the water in front of me, the thick head a dark plum and so full of blood. It was demanding I take him in my mouth, demanding I taste him. Lick that delicious salty drop of pre-cum off and let it slide down my throat.
“I thought I was supposed to deprive myself?” he said gruffly, his eyes following mine. With a knowing and sultry grin, he took himself in his palm and started to stroke his cock from root to tip. Back and forth his hand ran the length of him, the veins pulsing, his crown growing an even darker purple.
Mesmerized, I continued to watch him.
“You like this?” he asked, his voice thick with longing.
“Yes.”
“You want to suck my cock, baby?”
“Yes.”
“Hmm, I want that too. Here,” he helped me down off the ledge and into the water.
I hadn’t noticed before, but in the basin where we were standing, there was a series of circular steps beneath the water, running down deep into the pool like a funnel. Tate was standing on the uppermost step and guided me down two steps so that I was face-to-face with his gorgeous length.
“Suck it, Parker. Just for a bit. I won’t come, I promise. But I want to feel your gorgeous lips around my cock. It’s all I’ve been able to think about since you walked into my hotel with a scowl on that beautiful face of yours. I wanted to make you fall to your knees, ram myself to the back of your throat and make you smile as you heard me moan your name.”
Holy mother of God, the man knew how to talk dirty. I was surprised steam didn’t start to rise around me in the water. My skin, my entire body was on absolute fire.
I inched closer to him and flicked my tongue out against the tip. His breath caught, and I smiled. Opening my eyes, I looked up at him, our gazes locked as I spread my lips and took him deep inside my mouth to the back of my throat. 


Books2read.com/sultry-nights

No comments: