Friday, September 15, 2017

Giving some love back ~Bre Meli


Hello Everyone!!

     Today is my oldest son's birthday and in his honor, I want to help those in need. From Sept. 13th until the 20th of this month, half of each book I sell is going to hurricane disaster relief. They are gathering funds here where I live to send down that way and I'd love to add a nice chunk to their total.

     Like many others, I have family and friends down in Florida that were affected by both hurricanes and possibly the one on the horizon.

     So, any book sales from Sept. 13th to the 20th, half will be donated to the hurricane disaster relief fund to help those affected. This includes paperbacks. If you comment on the form that you are buying a paperback during these 7 days, I will wave shipping fees!
(Each paperback comes signed with a few extra goodies inside!)

     Thank you all for your help and patience in this time of distruction and sorrow for so many Americans!!

With all my love!
Bre

If you can, share this so I can get the word out! The more I can send the more help they receive! <3

Visit me!
www.facebook.com/bremeliauthor

Check out my books here:
www.amazon.com/author/bresspace

www.smashwords.com/profile/view/breb4

Paperback order form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVNTp6xWYp9a82pwnINNyVOZuDJRusQezypyFpox9yCy9xWw/viewform



No comments: