Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Well, if that's how you orgasm we're going to have some problems.




He was her addiction; she was his everything…
Emma Everly is ready for her happily ever after. James Shaw doesn’t know happiness. But Emma knows that there is more to the brilliant and sexy millionaire project developer. Yearning to experience the world of pleasure that James is offering her, with no strings and no future, Emma agrees to the parameters of his proposition. No love, just sex  —and lots of it. After only one weekend, Emma feels her heart begin to bind to the man, and she knows she needs more, only James’ walls are up and he remains guarded and distant. He’s hiding something. As Emma falls hard and fast, into his intoxicating world of sex and passion, she fears that her own checkered past and James’ secrets may be what’s keeping their happily ever after just beyond their grasp.

Excerpt
…I took a bite of my salad and closed my eyes as a harmonious blending of flavors burst across my tongue. A vinaigrette like I’d never tasted before; spicy, grainy mustard with a hint of maple and smoky notes finishing with a citrus bite that had me all but licking the bowl by the time I’d finished. I looked up from my plate and saw James staring at me with a curious half smirk, the flash of his grin making my heart stop for just a moment. Did I have food on my face? Was I inhaling it like I came from a family of twelve wrestlers? Was I eating too much? What?
“Do you like it?” he asked with genuine curiosity and perhaps even a bit of hope in his voice.
“It’s unbelievable. Delicious doesn’t do it justice, it’s… orgasmic.” I used my finger to wipe my bowl clean, licking off the dressing.
“Orgasmic? Well if that’s how you orgasm we’re going to have some issues. I’ll never know when you’ve climaxed; you just sat there and ate the salad with your eyes closed and a tiny smile on your face. Is that how you come?”
I  spat my wine out everywhere. “T-that’s not what I meant,” I stammered, wiping my lips and the counter top with my napkin. “I just meant that the salad was pure pleasure; it was wonderful, thank you.” I could feel my face getting hot; it was probably as red as the Malbec.
“So, I will know when you come?”
“Yes,” I whispered. I had my head down staring into my wine glass; this was a very weird start to our impromptu date. I dared to peek a look at him out of the corner of my eye and he was finishing his salad with a shit-eating grin on his face. Oh this man.

No comments: