Saturday, June 10, 2017

First sexy snippet of Hot and Filthy! It's literally a book about sex and scuba diving and nothing else, I'm dead serious about this.

HOT AND FILTHY

Coming June 29th
(Will be free to all my Newsletter subscribers)
BOOK 4.5 Of The Dark and Damaged Hearts Series
James and Emma
The Honeymoon
Nothing but sex and scuba diving!
No, I'm dead serious, that's all this book is about


Emma Everly didn’t know true love or happiness until she met enigmatic millionaire James Shaw. He turned her world upside down, all for the better, possessing her heart, body, and soul. He brought her over to the dark and dirty side and opened her eyes to the wild and kinky sex Emma didn’t even know she craved.
Now they’re married and ready to start their life together, and Emma realizes all her dreams are coming true. With a romantic honeymoon planned on a live-aboard boat in French Polynesia with nothing but her handsome husband and the fishes, Emma is positive James will take her body to newer and more extreme heights of pleasure. But James has other ideas, and even in the middle of their sexy sea adventure, their relationship is put to the test. Emma must find a way to come to terms with James’ demands or risk ruining their first holiday as husband and wife.
Excerpt
By the time we surfaced and stowed our gear, I was dead on my feet. Completely wiped and it was only day one. It didn’t help that we were dealing with jet lag, had hardly slept all night, and my husband’s libido seemed to have shotgunned forty-seven Red Bulls before getting off the plane. So, I trudged my way down to the bedroom and schlepped my way into the bathroom, hardly able to keep my eyes open as I turned on the faucet for the shower.
 I wasn’t in there long before big, strong hands wrapped around my soapy body, caressing my breasts, and a growing erection pressed demandingly into my lower back. I turned around and faced my beautiful man.
“Well, hello there,” I said in my sexiest voice, my tired eyes drinking in his rock-hard body.
“Hi.” He started massaging my soap-covered breasts, pulling gently and then fiercely at my nipples. “Mmm, I love soapy boobies,” he hummed. “They’re so much fun.”
“Mmm,” I hummed in response, my body betraying my brain and responding in turn to his need.
“You tired?”
I sighed. “Exhausted.”
His lips twitched as if he was trying to hide a smile. Dirty bugger.
I reached my hands down lower and started to softly stroke him. My lathered hands pumped him until he was standing straight up, the silky purple head of his cock glistening beneath my palms. Leaning forward, I kissed the hollow beneath his strong jaw, feeling his heartbeat quicken. A moan fled from his parted lips when I nipped his chin, my own body thrumming with need as my breasts became heavy.
“Turn around, baby,” he said gruffly.
Grinning, I spun around and bent over, using the wall of the shower to brace my arms and expecting a cock to spear me any second. But instead, my generous lover dropped to his knees behind me and lapped at my already soft and swollen folds, his tongue worshipping my wanton body as his lips kissed and sucked, while his fingers pumped.
I was primed, wet and ready in no time, moaning and pushing into his face, riding the edge of euphoria like a skilled cyclist. And then, without warning, leaving my body drenched in longing, he stood up and immediately impaled me. I gave out a loud groan and curled my toes, letting my back sag like a saddle, feeling him hit me deep and hard, my whole body saturated with the sensation of being full and dominated by the powerful and gorgeous man behind me.
The water thrummed down on my back while James hammered me from behind, our feral sounds and the endless water filling my ears, drowning out even thought, so all I could do was feel and live in the moment. I slid my fingers down and started to make tiny circles around my clit, reaching back periodically to feel him — his thick rod, wet from me, disappearing inside of my body, only to emerge once more and then drive back home. He slipped a finger into my ass, and my knees started to shake and buckle. Noticing my fatigue, he wrapped an arm around my waist to keep me standing, all the while never losing his rhythm or his force. The man was a full-on sex machine.
I was so close, my release just beyond my reach. The man was an expert at withholding my orgasms from me, making me beg — he loved it when I begged. He knew exactly how to bring me almost there and keep me balancing on the precipice for ages, making the journey almost as good, if not better, than the destination.
Ready to come, I clenched my muscles around him and pushed back, taking as much of him inside me as I could, enjoying the sudden inhale and grunt from the beast behind me. He felt it, too, and his rhythm started to wane, which let me know he was riding the edge as well.
“I’m going to come,” he groaned.
“Spank me!” I panted. “Hard!”
He made a rude noise in his throat, followed by a primitive growl.
“Oh God!” And then he smacked my ass cheeks six times repeatedly, each time a tad harder than the last, the fact that my butt was wet only making each whack sting just a little bit extra.
It was the last spank that did it, and I leapt off the cliff, free-falling in a delicate spiral down into the rabbit hole, while the world around me appeared to be nothing more than blurry white lights and diamonds in the shape of water droplets. I continued to fall, and then, seconds later, James found his release and fell with me. His moans echoed in my ear as my body milked him in ecstatic ripples, pulling him deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole with me, while the water thundered around us like torrential rain and the steam enveloped us in its gossamer fog.


No comments: