Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Declyn: The Wolves Den

                                                       
                                                                   Declyn
                                                            The Wolves Den
                                                                 Book Three    


 “What would you like to drink?”


“First drink on me. Can I get a dance with that drink?” A teasing voice came from the crowd.

There was a low growl that stirred her stomach and made her pussy spasm, any thoughts of the voice teasing her evaporated. Instead, she looked for the animal that made the noise and wondered how she could be reacting to it. The animal she found stood on two legs with mesmerizing green eyes that caught and held her.
Her throat worked trying to say the world help, but nothing came out. She was dry and in need of a drink.
She kicked all her doubts to the curb when she looked at him. Today she was going to do whatever felt right to her.

“What are you drinking?”

Her eyes watched his perfectly chiseled lips move and wondered what they would feel like on hers? Was this lust at first sight? She had seen men before that she wanted or thought she wanted, but this intense attraction was catching her by surprise. Her body betrayed her as her nipples hardened from nothing but the sound of his voice.

He was tall seven foot at least. His dark brown hair fell over his forehead not quit touching his eyes. His skin was on the gray side, some sun and vitamin D should take care of that. Not that it mattered he was so sexy he could be tinman gray, and she wouldn’t care.

Her tongue came out to try and moisten her lips, no luck. “Umm, something sweet with a kick.”

“I have just the drink for you.” He strolled behind the bar ignoring both Cole and Deja as he made her drink.

He placed it on the bar and slid it to her using two fingers. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see her friend reach for her drink while her male caught her. Maybe she should go with something she knew?  Picking it up, she brought it to her nose taking a deep whiff of it. It smelled so good she had to try. She took a drink from it and moaned. This had to be the best-tasting alcohol in this club, and it had a nice kick that mixed with the heat in her stomach and made her want to climb the man in front of her. Would he want to come home with her?

“I love this. Can I have another?” She drained the glass and held it out.

“What’s your name?” He took the glass from her holding it in his hand.

“Safire, but my friends call me Fire. You can call me Fire; I’d love to burn you.”

“I don’t burn easily, Fire but your welcome to try. I think we need to switch your drink. What do you prefer?”

She just stared at him. She preferred the drink he made for her split all over his body so she could lick it up.

“Make her a daiquiri the cold will slow her down.”

“I like daiquiri’s.” She threw her friend a look that said tomorrow she had words for her, but tonight she wanted to get to know Mr. Tall, gray, and handsome. What was his name?

She’s just watching out for us.

That was enough to stop her in her tracks. She got rid of the voices years ago, ignore.

“I don’t know your name.”

“Declyn.”

“Declyn,” she said it slow and sexy. He moved subtly adjusting himself, and she smiled. It was very rare when she said to herself she had to have someone. Right now, she had to have Declyn, even if it was only for a night. He was calling to every voice, every need she ever had.

“I hope you like peach.” He handed her the daiquiri and then watched as she raised the glass to her lips.

“Dance?”

She nodded afraid she’d swallow her tongue if she tried to say yes. He came around the bar and stretched out his hand; it felt a bit sinful to slip hers into his. His grip was firm and hot. His thumb casually caressed her hand as they walked onto the dance floor. He made a low comment to a man, then a slow sexy song played. He drew her into his arms holding her tight. Her extra curves didn’t seem to bother him.

His body rubbed against her providing proof that her curves were not a turn-off. She rested her head against his chest as her body went up in flames.

I love the feel of his arms around me.

You should be careful.

He won’t hurt us.

Says who?

She ignored the voices, they always told her they would be back one day. This must be what happens when you turned thirty.

“You’re holding me so tight.”

“Am I hurting you?”

“No, I like it. I just never had anyone hold me so tight.”

“Perfect.”

“Perfect?”

“Yes, I believe I will be a very jealous male when it comes to you.”

“Oh.” She tried to put some space between them as a picture of Sage’s face floated before her.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m not looking for a man to control me, abuse me, or make my life miserable.”

“I’m a very alpha male, but you’ve already proven you’re a very alpha female. So, I will try to control you; you will resist, we will clash and then make up. You will listen if your life’s in danger that’s not controlling that’s caring. I would never physically or mentally abuse you or abuse you in any other way. If your life is miserable, then mine will be too, that’s unacceptable.”

She tilted her head back and laughed. “You know you don’t get to keep me, right?”

“Who knows maybe you’ll want to keep me.”


            Amazon

No comments: