Thursday, April 6, 2017

ROAD HEAD ANYONE? FILTHY EXCERPT COMING AT YOU! CAN YOU HANDLE IT?

NOW AVAILABLE!

THE DARK AND DAMAGED HEARTS SERIES
BOOK 3


SEX, HEAT AND HUNGER: PART 1


JAMES AND EMMA

    
Amazon    Kobo    B&N     Itunes


“How far to the golf club?”
“About twenty minutes. Dinner is at eight, so we’ll be there just after seven. Time for a bit of mingling and champagne and then we’ll sit down to eat. Are you hungry?”
“Not for food.” I bit my lip and eyed him coyly beneath my lashes.
He turned his head quickly with a flash of surprise, his blue eyes flaring in the shadows of the intermittent street lights as a smile the size of Jupiter took over his features.
I loosened my seatbelt and leaned over the center console searching for the zipper on his pants. He was already getting hard, his cock like an iron bar as I pulled him out of his trousers and started gently kissing the tip. He moaned and adjusted himself in the seat, so I could get easier access. I took him in my mouth and immediately started to deep throat.
“Oh fuck, yeah,” he growled.
There wasn’t a lot of room between his lap and the steering wheel for me to get my head and arm in there, so I couldn’t really use my hand effectively to help pump, relying completely on my mouth to do the job. Swirling my tongue around his shaft, I bobbed my head up and down in his lap, hollowing out my cheeks and sucking fiercely. I grazed him with my teeth, and he inhaled quickly, I paused.
“No, I like the teeth.”
He couldn’t really thrust into my mouth and establish a pattern because of his seat belt, leaving him completely at my mercy. I had all the power, and I loved it. He tried to put his hand on my head and push me to take him deeper, but the car was manual and he had to change gears. But, I took the hint and started to deep throat again; pushing him all the way into my mouth until I could feel him knocking my tonsils.
“That’s right baby, suck it, suck it hard. God, you give great head. Oh fuck,” he panted. “I’m going to come.”

“Mmmmm,” I hummed, picking up my pace and sucking him harder, letting the rumble of my hum travel through him, tingling his sensitive crown. 

Amazon    Kobo    B&N     Itunes

Amazon    Kobo    B&N     Itunes

No comments: