Wednesday, March 22, 2017

"There's no sneaking up on me, princess..." A filthy excerpt from Sex, Heat and Hunger: Part 1 - Coming March 29th!


AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER .99CCENTS

COMING MARCH 29TH

THE DARK AND DAMAGED HEARTS SERIES
BOOK 3


SEX, HEAT AND HUNGER: PART 1


JAMES AND EMMA





I walked back into the bedroom, and he was right where I left him; spread eagle, buck-naked on the bed with the covers pushed down to the end. His arms were still behind his head, and his eyes closed while a small smile danced on his lips.
I didn’t even bother to pretend not to stare at the magnificent package between his legs as it grew harder by the second and lay thick and ready against his stomach. I guess we could go again. My mouth watered and I tiptoed over to the side of the bed and bent down to kiss him. He must have sensed my presence though because with cat-like reflexes he pulled me down and flipped me over onto the bed, so I was beneath him.
“There’s no sneaking up on me, princess,” he growled, moving his hips, so they were grinding against me in an oh-so-wonderful way. I could feel his erection against my pelvic bone, so I started to grind my hips into him as well; moving my body into his so that eventually he would be positioned at my opening and could just slide on in.
“How do you feel about a little ass-play?” Seriously? This guy’s a mind reader. “I can’t get enough of that sweet ass. I need more of it. What do you think?”
“I was just thinking that myself.” I grinned. “What did you have in mind?”
“I dunno,” he hummed, intertwining his legs with mine.
He started to rock left to gather momentum. He wrapped a hand around the back of my neck and rolled us across the bed so that I was once again on top of him. A big, callused hand snaked behind me, while fingers curiously started to dip and explore my wetness, trailing it back up along and over my anus. I let James set the pace, and within moments he had slipped inside me. I was on top, so I braced my arms on either side of his and angled myself forward, moving back and forth and loving the feeling of him. He continued to run his finger up and down my bottom, gently slipping a fingertip inside to lubricate me with my own slippery arousal. He pushed one finger into my ass slowly and then began to move it back and forth. The sensation was intense; I felt full, full of James.
He was fucking my mouth with his tongue, my pussy with his cock and my ass with his finger. He was all consuming, claiming my body and making it writhe in pure ecstasy. I contracted my inner muscles, squeezing him, he moaned and slipped in another finger. I nearly lost my head.
“I want to fuck your ass.”
Hmmm… yes… please.” 
                                                      
WHERE TO BUY
            Amazon
              Kobo
              B&N 
              Itunes



No comments: