Monday, March 6, 2017

Menage Monday - Love, Passion and Power: Part 2 Excerpt

Love, Passion and Power: Part 2

Available Now for only .99cents !!

                  Amazon     B&N     Kobo     Itunes 

The story continues...
Ten hearts, ten books, ten years...
Book 2 (of 10) The Dark and Damaged Hearts Series




I pulled on Justin’s belt and the zipper on his pants, eventually freeing him of his trousers and Superman boxers. He kissed me on the lips and Hannah slid one hand down beneath my thong, her fingers sliding between my folds and drawing loose and lazy circles around my throbbing clit.
I started pumping Justin’s cock in my hand, working him from base to crown, while Hannah continued to toy with me, planting feather light kisses along my spine and shoulders. We made our way over to the bed and continued to fondle and play with each other. Justin’s hand found its way into Hannah’s G-string and within seconds his skilled fingers had her panting and moaning until she came.
Then her mouth was on him, sucking his cock like a pro. I watched with delight, touching myself and enjoying the sight of another woman bringing my man such pleasure, no longer feeling the pangs of jealousy I’d once been plagued with. He may be enjoying himself, but no one sucked him off like I did. I motioned for her to switch her positioning and placed myself between her legs, licking her cleft from perineum to clit and back, she moaned, pushing herself further onto my face. We inched ourselves to the edge of the bed and adjusted until Hannah and I were in the sixty-nine position, me on top. Then Justin got up and walked behind me. He dipped his fingers into my pussy as well as Hannah’s mouth, running them up the crack of my ass and around my tight rosette making sure I was nice and wet.
I heard the tearing sound of a condom, felt the cool slickness of lube on my rim and then the demanding pressure of him pressing at my anus. I pushed out as I had been taught and in between licks of Hannah’s sweet little clit, took deep and calming breaths. No matter how many times we’d had anal sex, it was still something I needed to mentally prepare for. I had to remind myself to relax my muscles and if I thought too much about it I got tense and that’s when things started to get painful. He pushed a little bit more and my body gave way, allowing him to occupy me in the most sinful of places.
“Oh god!” Justin groaned as he started to slowly pump into me. The combination of sensations was divine. Hannah’s mouth on my clit was pure rhapsody, and her fingers were skilled and explorative, while Justin filled me to the brim, hitting nerves and erogenous zones I’d only just recently become acquainted with.
He panted. “Oh fuck baby, I’m going to come.” Bucking harder into my ass, gripping my hips he pushed himself deeper.
I felt my own release build and then tumbled over the precipice, screaming a stream of profanities as I continued to eat Hannah out with fervor. She came undone; panting and breathing deeply on my swollen core, continuing to lick and suck until I felt the presence of another orgasm just around the corner. She must have known I was close again because even though she was finished, and Justin had pulled out and was busy tying off the condom, she pushed two fingers inside my pussy and diligently fucked me.


In and out, in and out her fingers plundered, while her lips and her tongue laved and devoured until another orgasm lazily unfurled through my body. I whimpered against her dripping pussy, licking up her wetness, savoring her sweetness. She let out a soft squeak and a sigh and her pussy gushed with another release.



A West Coast baby born and raised, and married to her high school sweetheart, with a spirited toddler and a fluffy dog, Whitley spends her days making food that gets thrown on the floor, vacuuming Cheerios out from under the couch and making sure that the dog food doesn't end up in the air conditioner. But when nap time comes and it's not quite wine o'clock, Whitley sits down, avoids the pile of laundry on the couch, and writes.
A lover of all things decadent; wine, cheese, chocolate and spicy erotic romance, Whitley brings the humorous side of sex, the ridiculous side of relationships and the suspense of everyday life into her stories. With mommy wars, body issues, threesomes, bondage and role playing, these books have everything we need to satisfy the curious kink in all of us.


Whitley had lots of releases coming out this year, so be sure to follow her on FB, Instagram, Twitter and visit her website to stay up-to-date on upcoming releases, freebies and .99cent deals.

Don’t forget to Subscribe to her Newsletter too! Click Here!

Find Whitley Here:

Buy Links -
Amazon     B&N     Kobo     Itunes

No comments: