Monday, March 20, 2017

Menage Monday -Limo three-way anyone?

Love, Passion and Power: Part 2

Now AVAILABLE!!
                    Amazon     B&N     Kobo     Itunes

The story continues...
Ten hearts, ten books, ten years...

Book 2 (of 10) The Dark and Damaged Hearts Series

Love, Passion and Power Part 1 and 2 Are now LIVE!!



She made a purring sound in her throat. “Your birthday? Well why didn’t you say so? This calls for extra special attention, wouldn’t you say, Justin?” She dropped to the floor at my feet. “Our birthday girl shouldn’t have to wait for anything, not even getting home. She should get off before she gets home, don’t you think?”
She started sliding her hands up my dress, urging me to inch forward in the seat. She hooked her fingers around the elastic of my thong and brought it down over my ankles handing it to Justin, whose eyes were like dinner plates. The erection in his pants unmistakable.
“Absolutely!” He said, smiling widely as he bent his head to kiss me.
“It’s been a while since I’ve tasted a birthday girl,” Hannah mumbled, dipping a finger between my folds and finding me wet and ready. Her tongue was soft and inquisitive, brushing my clit with barely a whisper of a touch as she swirled her finger inside me. “Tell us what you want from us tonight, birthday girl. Your wish is our command.” And she pushed her head further beneath my dress, letting her lips encircle my clit, sucking gently. I closed my eyes and bucked into her face.
“Yes, birthday girl, tell us what you want from us,” Justin added, pulling one of my breasts out from the front of my gold sequined tube dress and latching onto a nipple, tugging and sucking on it until the small bite of pain bloomed into heat and I was eager for him to do it again.
“I… I want to do sixty-nine with Hannah while Justin fucks me in the ass,” I said, already incredibly close from their joint efforts. Justin lifted his head from my breast and questioned my admission with a quirked eyebrow. I nodded and licked my lips, already fantasizing about how it would all feel, evocative images of us writhing in pleasure dancing through my mind.
“Sounds like a hell of a good time,” she whispered, breathing cool air against my core and then attacking my clit with her greedy little tongue. I let out a cry and came. Justin latched onto my nipple again and pulled, heightening my orgasm to greater measures while Hannah added another finger inside me, beckoning me to come again, and I did.



Buy Links -

Amazon     B&N     Kobo     Itunes

Don't forget to subscribe for my newsletter to be first to hear about upcoming releases, freebies, giveaways, .99cent deals and more! Click here to subscribe.



No comments: