Thursday, March 23, 2017

Love, Passion and Power: Part 2 -Excerpt

NOW AVAILABLE!
Amazon     B&N     Kobo     Itunes



A shiver ran down my spine in anticipation and goosebumps rose on my skin. He’d never looked at me quite like this before. Yes, lust and possession were in his eyes, I was used to that and always enjoyed the fact I could make him burn but now if I wasn’t mistaken there was also a sense of relief. What the hell was he so relieved about?

He made love to me without words. Our bodies became one and moved in a rhythm all its own. It was unlike any sex we’d had before. But his looks of pure adoration and fascination as he brought my body repeatedly to orgasm left me with tears in the corners of my eyes and a pain and craving for him so fierce that I grappled at his back and body, desperate for the two of us to be closer. There was more than just love in his eyes; it was pure passion and pure power. He consumed me.


The story continues...
Ten hearts, ten books, ten years...

Book 2 (of 10) The Dark and Damaged Hearts Series


Love, Passion and Power Part 1 and 2 Are now LIVE!!




Buy Links -

Amazon     B&N     Kobo     Itunes

Don't forget to subscribe for my newsletter to be first to hear about upcoming releases, freebies, giveaways, .99cent deals and more! Click here to subscribe.



And here's a teaser from my next release coming March 29th!
Sex, Heat and Hunger: Part 1 Book 3 of The Dark and Damaged Hearts.




No comments: