Wednesday, March 29, 2017

IT'S RELEASE DAY!! ***WARNING HOT EXCERPT***


THE DARK AND DAMAGED HEARTS SERIES
BOOK 3


SEX, HEAT AND HUNGER: PART 1

JAMES AND EMMA



He sped up and started hammering into me with measured and deliberate thrusts. Our bodies raged at each other. James thundered into me, and I bucked my hips to meet each powerful lunge, pounding my body against his, stimulating myself with the force of my own movements as much as with the fervor of his. His pelvic bone rubbing my clit into submission.
 I closed my eyes and focused on the connection between us, envisioning his thick cock, roped in veins, as it split me open and rammed into my aching core. I dug my nails into his muscular back and wrapped my legs around his hips resting my heels on his taught ass cheeks, feeling them flex and release with each thrust.
He kissed me again, hard, his tongue mimicking the pace of his hips, fucking my mouth as thoroughly as he was fucking my pussy. I could feel my climax building, and I was having a hard time holding on. My need for release was causing my legs to fatigue, and I found it difficult to match his powerful thrusts. The swift and deep pulls of his cock echoed the clenching within my core. I tightened myself around his rod like a fist, and let go.
“Oh, god, oh god, ah… ah, oh… god.” I came apart at the seams, and in a glorious wave of pleasure, my release rippled through me. I pressed my heels harder into his ass trying to push him deeper into me, biting his shoulder at the intensity of it all as he continued to nail me into the mattress.
He stilled for a moment and grunted loudly. “Oh fuck…ah.” Giving a final hard thrust before he poured himself into me, finding his own climax. I continued to clench my muscles, milking his cock for all that it was worth.

WHERE TO BUY
Amazon    Kobo    B&N     Itunes


No comments: