Thursday, December 15, 2016

Holiday Book Bash Extravaganza Starts Tomorrow


Join me, Cailin Briste, and more than 30 authors starting tomorrow for a three-day Holiday Book Bash Extravaganza. From December 16th through the 18th, over thirty authors will be featured every half hour from 4:00pm through 10:00pm (EST). They’ll be answering your questions and chatting about their books and upcoming releases. Each author has planned a special giveaway.

That’s 18 hours of books, romance, and authors eager to spend time with you. I know I’m eager. As a first-time participant in an event like this, I can’t wait to share about my Sons of Tallav series and the three men that have stolen my heart. If you like your romance on the blistering side of hot, please join me.

My time slot is tomorrow, Dec. 16 from 7:30-8:00 pm Note: time is EST.

I’ll be giving away a copy of Maon: Marshal of Tallav. And to sweeten the deal, I’m including a $10.00 Amazon gift card. You’ll have to come to my chat time to learn what you need to do to win these two prizes.

Holiday Book Bash Extravaganza

When: Dec. 16th, 17th, and 18th from 4pm to 10pm.
Where: Facebook – Holiday Book Bash Extravaganza Event Page

See the list of participating authors.

No comments: