Friday, August 24, 2012

Fetish Friday

For every Friday there is a fetish. 
Today is tattoos. 
 
Kings and commoners. Sailors and prisoners. Tribesmen and sweethearts.
All have shared one thing: the art of the tattoo.

Evidence from ancient Egypt, Greenland, Siberia, and New Zealand shows how truly global the tattooer's art is — and how old. In fact, tattooing had existed for thousands of years before England's Captain Cook encountered it in the South Pacific in 1769.
Merchant and naval seamen soon spread the art to Europe and America.  
Body art has come a long was since sailor ink. 
 
Enjoy some of my favorite pix.
 
So feminine.
Marco DaSilva, yummy.


This one inspired the tat on my hero in Crow Magic.

Imagine her starring in a production of Grease.
 
Now, I'll leave you with
The beautiful art of Rugby player, Vince Ramos.


3 comments:

P. Robinson said...

Omg, I love tattoos. I have a series in mind that includes tattoos. Fetish Friday? Girl, I love fetish. I'll be dropping by on Fridays from now on. Hee, hee.

William Kendall said...

Tattoos have never been quite my thing, though the ladies are stunners!

I've thought of writing in a guy who's an enforcer for a villain in a book down the line. Something like six foot six, all muscle, lots of tattoos, and meaner than a pit bull that hasn't been fed in a few days....

P. Robinson said...

Sounds like Vin Diesel William! haha (I like)