Monday, September 19, 2011

EXCERPT MONDAY: Midnight Treat

It seems like summer just got here, yet it's almost over and Halloween is just around the corner. So, what better time to tease you with an excerpt from my sexy Halloween novella than now?



She wrapped her arms around his neck. “I can taste me,” she said against his lips.



“You taste good, don’t you?”



She giggled and sucked his tongue deep into her mouth. After some languorous kissing, she said, “I want to please you.”



He sat up and spread his arms wide. “Sweetheart, my body is yours to do with what you will.”



She scooted to the edge of the bed. “Stand up,” she told him. When he did, she sank to her knees on the floor before him.



His cock strained at the zipper of his pants, as it had for quite some time. With agonizing slowness, she unzipped his fly. Finally, she sprang him free. Her eyes grew wide. “You’re huge.” She looked up at him, then back at his cock. If it were possible, it grew even harder with her compliment.



Cassie hooked her fingers in his waistband and tugged his pants down to the floor. She had her hands wrapped around his shaft before he’d stepped out of the pants.



“I’m not very good at this,” she said, glancing shyly up at him.



“Says who?”



A blush spread across her face. “An old boyfriend.”



His fists clenched at his sides. An overwhelming urge to beat the shit out of this guy he’d never met surged through his veins. He unclenched his fingers and slid his hands into her hair then down to her shoulders, caressing her. “Baby, trust me. Once my dick is in your mouth, there’s not much wrong you can do.”




MIDNIGHT TREAT is available now on through my publisher, Amazon and B&N. You can learn more about me and my writing on my website.






No comments: