Monday, May 2, 2011

Muttering Mondays

                                                                          
Every week day I get up at 5:00 am armed and ready with attitude. I drink coffee while answering emails and working on book stuff till 7:00 when I don battle gear for my day job. 


Mondays are harder than other mornings because the weekend just blows my routine and leaves me longing for the day when I can stay home and play with plot bunnies instead of dodging  job dummies.
Hey! I think there are a lot of "me's" out there .


With that in mind...
 I'm reciting an old limerick to get us through till...
 Friday!
Monday's child is fair of face-- 
And chest, and arms, and abs... and every other place.
Tuesday's child is full of grace--
With strong shoulders to lean on as the week picks up pace.. 
Wednesday's child is full of woe.
(We don't mind cheering up a hunk  having a midweek low.)
Thursday's child has far to go--
And we're ready for a ride both wild and slow!
Friday's child is loving and giving--
And giving, and giving and ....hopeahopeahopeahopea...giving...

Excuse the poor rhyming and
accept my condition,  :)
It's Monday morning 
and I'm assuming the position.

Hope the bunkhouse boys added a little sparkle to your week! 
Thanks for stopping by,

Gem


6 comments:

Mary Quast said...

I'm sparkling!

Gem Sivad said...

The bunkhouse boys volunteered for cheer-up duty. Glad you liked them, Mary. Thanks for stopping by.

Unknown said...

Thanks for that. What a great way to start the week.

Gem Sivad said...

Eleri, anything to help smooth the way. :)

Savanna Kougar said...

Ooooh, Gem, that definitely 'sparked' up my day! Thank you, ma'am.

Gem Sivad said...

Savanna, I'm always ready to volunteer the cowboys for some Monday action.

Thanks for stopping by,

gem