Monday, May 16, 2011

Mojo Monday



Ugh! It's Monday and hard to get the mojo motivated. Sometimes, all it takes is a cup of java to get my blood flowing to my brain and kick the imagination center into gear. Other times, I'm simply too sluggish to feel inspired. So I thought I'd post a few things that DO help. Maybe they will help you start your week.

Take vitamins. Keeping a healthy body, keeps a healthy mind.

“It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”
– Paolo Coelho, The Alchemist






"Believe that you have it, and you have it."
- Latin Proverb

If the vitamins don't work, I switch to my other vice.










I've been finding this one to be very inspirational.




2 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Happy Monday! That is some inspiration.

Vivien Jackson said...

I agree with the inspiration suggestion! Happy Monday indeed. :)