Saturday, March 26, 2011

Romance in the Rain

(This is a reprise of a blog I did for a tour last year. I decided to share again because I liked the pics so much.)


So glad you decided to take a stroll through early spring with me...

New beginnings,  the wildly orchestrated outpouring of exotic color, tantalizing scents, wet heat, raging storms, the  courtship of mating animals...
Hmmm...that sounds like an erotic romance.
Spring rainIs it seductive? Sensuous? Arousing?
What do you think?
Lovers touching because they must...
Elemental passion...
Tender looks...
Moments of surrender...
Heated lust...
Oblivious wonder in a dreamlike state....
Erotic hunger
Spring~ the urge to mate...
For western erotic romance, a little historical whimsy, contests, and author updates, visit me @ Gem's Place

4 comments:

Vivien Jackson said...

Oh, those *are* nice pics. Thanks for the springtime inspiration.

Gem Sivad said...

Spring--makes me want to purr like a tabby cat or hiss like a she-cat in heat. Rawrrrr....

:) Thanks for stopping by, Vivien.

gem

Savanna Kougar said...

Hey Gem, it's snowing here. But, I think the flakes would steam off me after that walk through Springtime. Thanks for the inspiration!

Gem Sivad said...

It's raining, raining, raining here. The weather drips with new beginnings. My magnolia tree is in bloom. :)

Thanks for stopping by,

gem