Tuesday, November 30, 2010

That Certain Place

The other day I took stock of some things. As I evaluated what has been happening in my life lately I got to that certain place. The place where I feel a sense of relief, accomplishment, and all around happy. This has been a really rough year for me. Had things happen this year that I wasn’t sure I would make it through. Now a few months later I am taking time to appreciate what happened and be thankful that I am here. I not only survived my belief once again has been proven. The way you are with others will shape what happens to you. Negativity or plain ugliness is such an unnecessary thing. No, I’m not saying you should be Pollyanna all the time. Just be an good person. A positive one as much as you can. Yes shit happens and life sometimes sucks but at least you are living. So live instead of trying to break others down. Build them up.

I have some really good friends and family who are there for me. Who stood by me when I needed it. Who gave me the support I needed. They built me up when my foundation was weakened. And I love each of them for it. There just being there was meant more than anything in the world. I am thankful for them all the time. I show them that I am and they do the same. Although they like to tell me I like to give instead of receive. This is something I work on. The ability to accept from others what I give. Support when needed. An ear to listen. Or a simple hand to hold.

These are all very basic things. An act of human kindness. In my case it is due to all the people in my life that I am here in that certain place. A certain place that lets me know life no matter the bumps in the road is there for all to enjoy.


****
Taige Crenshaw is a multi-published author with books available at Ellora's Cave Publishing, Liquid Silver Books, Loose Id, and Total-E-Bound. Taige has been enthralled with the written word from time she picked up her first book. It wasn’t long before she started to make up her own tales of romance. With novels set in today, in alternate dimensions, or in the future she writes with adventure, fun sassy heroine’s, and sexy hero’s. Always hard at work creating new and exciting places Taige can be found curled up with a hot novel with exciting characters when she is not creating her own. Join her in the fun, frolic, interesting people and far reaches of the world in her novels. You can find out more about Taige at her website: http://www.taigecrenshaw.com/ or blog: http://www.taigecrenshaw.com/blog.


Wilde Seduction - What happens when a woman who doesn’t know how to relax meets a man whose lust for life will change her and make all her deepest desires come to life?

Buy here at Total-E-Bound.

1 comment:

Savanna Kougar said...

Taige, supportive family and friends are the best. At this time, as we move deeper into the new age, the ability to give love and receive love is all important.

Now, I need to apply that to myself. ~smiles~