Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday 13- Love songs to move you

With wedding season upon us, I thought I'd venture into the territory of the 13 greatest slow dance and ballads of all time- at least in my mind. Slow dancing with the one you love can stir a passion you wouldn't normally feel. The erotic motion of two bodies swaying, the melodic words of the song and the rhythm of the euphony can take a quiet moment and stimulate sexual senses and heighten the desire the couple shares.

Below is a list of songs that move me- they make me want to rub and grind my partner and continue the moves into the bedroom.

Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers

Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton




Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie

I Will Always Love by Whitney Houston

Far Away by Nickelback

Stand By Me by Ben E. King

From This Moment by Shania Twain




Everything I Do ( I do it for you) by Bryan Adams

Crazy For You by Madonna

I Swear by John Michael Montgomery or All 4 One

Amazed by Lonestar

When You Say Nothing At All by Allison Krauss

It's Your love by Tim McGraw & Faith Hill

The next time you have an evening home alone- whip out a CD filled with these songs and I can guarantee you won't make it through the entire music montage before you two move the dancing between the sheets.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*swoon* ~ I love these. Great list, Dawne.

Jeanne St. James said...

This IS a great list, Dawne!

Savanna Kougar said...

Swoon is right. I love slow dancing. With the right partner, of course... great list.

An Open Book said...

We don't go out much in my house- this is the way I spent my New Year's Eve this year- slow dancing and talking- very romantic and VERY passionate

Mary Quast said...

I love Eric! But sometimes my honey & I will simply play some soft jazz or coffee house while relaxing with wine. Great post!

Chloe Waits said...

Great list Dawne. I love Crazy for You. There is another song, by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
"Let's Make Love" which is great too! I have to hear the one you listed I don't know much of their music but I do like what I have heard...