Friday, February 26, 2010

Tell All, ladies. What's your fantasy?

My question of the day: What's your pleasure? A wild weekend getaway with whips and chains, a quiet night at home just the two of you or maybe a naughty threesome. Tell all.  


Just having a weekend alone is a fantasy. However, we once had a "Naked Weekend" - we shipped the kids off and... spent the weekend naked. A fantasy.... let's see. A good sale at Lover's Lane and another Naked Weekend! - Mary Quast

A wild weekend getaway with whips and chains, of course! Along with ball gag, toys, and handcuffs... Lissa

I'd looove a weekend away, somewhere warm where you could spend all weekend naked or in skimpy, silky clothes. Moonlit nights with wine and hot sex in the surf! ~Raven

A sexy dark, erotic stranger--pure alpha--showing up in my room to seduce me (hmm...could be the hubby) also sounds like the plot of one of my stories...lol ~Chloe

I would have to say a naughty threesome. I would love to be the center of attention with two men who are there for my sole pleasure. It is one of the reasons I wrote Double Dare, my interracial menage. I had so much fun writing it and pictured myself in her shoes. ~Jeanne St. James, erotic romance writer

Answer: To have my hands tied with a silk rope while my partner seductively teasing me with his words and his touch bringing me just shy of my first orgasm. Anticipation of his words and what he'll do to me, then he finally acts upon his words. ~Dawne M Prochilo

My wildest fantasy... so many, so little time!!! *Right now* I want me a rugged real cowboy in denims who will makeout for a long time, slow dance with me, sweet and dirty... who can ride and buck all night long, who knows how to lust and love, and makes a woman feel like a woman because she’s his entire focus.~Savanna Kougar ~

Fantasy is such an odd word. The basic definition is something that is not true and possibly unobtainable. We live in a world of fantasy, as writers each day we explore new worlds and create in some cases new positions – they aren’t perhaps the reality we would like to live in but they allow us to explore our inner self for even just a small brief moment. To be able to share a fantasy with a loved one is the greatest fantasy of all…or perhaps dream. My wildest fantasy is to be able to grow old with my loved one and to always be able to share everything without feeling ashamed or shy about it knowing that my words wont be laughed at.

True that is not a sexual fantasy but that is my fantasy, and it is one that I hope I will be able to live, even more so then I am now. Nicole Gestalt

All my naughtiest fantasies never really are fantasies to begin with, they just roll of my tongue and my husband makes them happen a night or two later. He's good like that. I only have to wish it and it's granted.~ Elise Hepner Erotica/Romance Author

8 comments:

An Open Book said...

WOW- what a way to start the weekend...sounds like Savannah is a 'cowgirl' at heart!

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

My fantasy involved sweet strangers as well. I'm lead into a sumptuous bedroom and guided to the bed, allowed a few brief moments to absorb my surroundings before a blindfold is secured around my head. From then on I revel in the strong hands touching me, too many to be a single man... and they bring me so close to that edge, the elusive orgasm that almost always spites me—will they be the ones to finally throw me screaming over the cliff?

Mary Quast said...

Elise, you are one very lucky lady!!!

s7anna said...

I'm loving all the great fantasies...there's nothing hotter than a little alone time with the one that sizzles your blood...

Happy Reading
Anna Shah Hoque
s7anna@yahoo.ca

Savanna Kougar said...

Elise, you are one very lucky lady!!! echoing Mary...
Anna, there is nothing better...
Dawne, Definitely, I'm a cowgirl at heart... at times.

May all your desired fantasies come true.

booklover0226 said...

I would go for the just the two of us time. Some isolated place with food, shelter, and a roaring fireplace. No phones, no TV, no computer, no radio...just the two of us.

Thanks,
Tracey D

Becca Simone said...

Honestly, my biggest fantasy involves me by myself, my laptop, no WiFi, a mountain cabin, a beautiful view. And plenty of chocolate.

But if you insist on something a bit more steamy...I'd have to say: me, my hunk of a DH, a mountain cabin (with no TV and NO REMOTE CONTROL), some silk ties, some warm, melted chocolate, a bubble bath overflowing with bubbles, good whiskey, and plenty of soft towels.

Chloe Waits said...

wow you guys are all killing me!
panting!